Project Manager - Release Mgr.
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Salary: 40 Hr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Position supports releases and release manager
Use ALM for tracking, IBM Call Tracking for logging calls-experience with these would be a plus
Position would attend daily calls, track tickets, assist and guide the build process, assist manager, manage timelines for stakeholders; both operations and delivery management
Entry level PM position-looking for 1-3 years experience primary skill set
Title: Associate Project Manage
Duration: 10-12 months
Job Description Summary
An Associate Release Manager is responsible for assisting the Release Manager in:
• Managing activities of the Commercial release management process with a focus on application and infrastructure support which includes releases with large scopes, and working with release coordinators to assist in facilitation of release activities.
• Working with change and problem management tools through the release life-cycles.
• Advising release management stakeholders, applying knowledge of best practices, and supporting technology solutions.
• Evaluating release process to determine maturity and plan improvements and working to provide and implement solutions that meet the evolving needs of our applications. .
All About You
• Proven track record of delivering projects within a fast pace technical environment.
• Working knowledge of agile project management tools and methodologies is desired.
• Strong organizing skills including the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
• Determination and focus to drive release builds through to implementation. • Computer literate, able to quickly and efficiently use a wide range of common Office software including Word, Excel, Project and Power Point.
• Clear decision-making ability with the facility to judge situations and assess when to escalate issues.
• Banking/financial industry is nice to have
• Hours: 8am calls, occasionally 7:30am Dublin calls
Job Code: Jr PM MC
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869