Network Engineer - SCCM
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Our Enterprise Client Services team is currently working on SCCM and self service automation within our environment.
• Strong understanding of SCCM
• Understanding on images and task sequences through SCCM
• Background in the creation and upkeep of a Windows 10 enterprise image for desktop deployments. (3+ years experience)
• Proven knowledge of the creation, updates, and management of system security, feature updates, patch cycle procedures including third party software.
• Strong understanding of AD and GPO and how it's used in an enterprise environment to manage workstations.
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem correct, and document issues as they arise in an efficient and timely manner.
• Powershell or other scripting experience
• We are looking for more of SCCM administration skills that can create and update images and troubleshoot.
• 5-7 years’ experience – SCCM 2012/2016
• 5-7 years’ experience with Powershell scripting, VB scripting, and Batch/CMD files
• 3-5 years' experience in a medium to large organization
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Microsoft SCCM 2012/2016– Application Deployments; Software Distribution
• Windows 10 technical application experience with advanced knowledge of the Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting
• Admin Studio; Wise Script; Powershell scripting, VB scripting
• Ability to work closely and effectively with all other members of the team and all stakeholders
• Associate's degree is required for the role and there is no flexibility
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869