Project Manager - Operations
Location: Dallas, Tx
Close Date: Direct - Permanent
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• 5+ years Product Management experience
• Any Bachelor of Arts degree
• Delivered multiple product lines to a global market
• Stakeholder Management at all levels
• Passion and drive to get stuff done and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
• Vendor management experience
• Complete customer focus with a deep understanding of UI/UX
• Pragmatic Marketing Certification a plus
• Knowledge of HW and SW development lifecycles a plus
• Familiarity with smart safes and/or cash management a plus
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Ability to handle heavy workloads with limited supervision
• Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently
Job Code: 5907
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869