UI developer, focused on the front end only. CSS, JS, HTML.
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: Austin, Texas
Status: Contract to Hire
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: Contract to Hire -CTRCLK on the title to see the Job Description
• Senior IT Developer performs detail design, development, documentation, debugging and implementation of technical products, software programming applications.
• The Senior Developer also recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
• Possess advanced knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
• Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
• Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others. Share knowledge, coach and mentor other resources in area of expertise. May serve as technical lead in area of expertise. May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others.
• Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating leadership
• Work with IT and Business management to evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs
• Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities
• Formulate detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology. Prepare project documentation when needed
• Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture
• Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness
• Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems
• Develop detailed application designs and specifications for computer applications. Perform analysis of systems issues or changes.
• Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Participate in the development of user manuals and operating procedures
• Provide assistance to IT team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and / or programming knowledge
• This is for a UI developer, focused on the front end only. CSS, JS, HTML.
This is for developer that can work across all aspects of front end development.
• They need to be acquainted with modern front end technologies like React, Isomorphic Web Apps, and Webpack
• Experienced front end developer.
• Wants to work with the front end and has a passion for it.
• Needs to have at least 4 - 6 years working in that space exclusively.
• Don't want to see Java engineers that have done some minor web work.
• College degree in Information Systems or related field
• Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
• Adaptability and willingness to learn
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines. Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Must be extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Job Code: Austin - JAVA
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869