Product Manager - Digital
Location: New York City
Salary: Market Sr
Request ID: 8806-1
Start/End Dates: 9/25/2017 - 9/24/2018
Work Location: New York City, New York
City & State: New York, New York
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Description: Manager, Merchant Digital Products
• The role is part of the global product management team, responsible for setting product strategy, roadmap, and priorities across digital payment products including Masterpass – our digital wallet simplifying checkout online, in-app and in-store; and Digital Enablement Service (MDES) – our tokenization platform securing all digital credentials.
• You will join the merchant team specifically responsible for the strategy and product management of new and existing merchant products, including the launch of merchant tokenization and other new services with Masterpass and MDES to support new use cases and compelling user experiences.
• Have you brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Can you apply complex technical concepts to real-world problems and deliver simple solutions with real business value?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
• Execute on Masterpass and MDES merchant product initiatives including the launch of new in-app and web checkout experiences; new application programming interfaces (APIs) and software development kits (SDKs) for mobile, web and server-based integrations; and new merchant onboarding tools.
• Write, elaborate and maintain clear and concise requirements and use cases, leading cross-functional teams to deliver product initiatives.
• Create visual, engaging, and easy-to-use product collateral including product specifications, training materials, implementation guides, presentation slides, sales and marketing brochures.
• Support and collaborate with internal and external customers including issuers, merchants, digital partners, acquirers, mobile network operators, mobile device manufacturers to develop and launch products and services.
• Conduct market research, competitor landscape and data analytics as necessary to build business models for new product initiatives and support product roadmap strategy and prioritization.
All About You
• Strong product management experience with excellent business acumen, people management and relationship building skills with a strong focus on user-centric products and design.
• Excellent verbal communication, comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business disciplines of varying technical ability.
• Proven record of writing concise and accurate documentation with thorough attention to detail.
• Strong technical competency in technology, user experiences, web services, architecture and APIs, able to understand complex technical concepts, business needs, competitive offering and industry trends and apply them to real-world problems to deliver solutions.
• Strong work ethic and highly organized, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Client values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative.
• Strong leadership skills with experience in directly and indirectly managing teams across a global organizational structure.
• Agile mindset to product management, project management and software development with experience in agile methodologies.
• Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent essential.
• Domain knowledge or experience in payments, mobile, user experience design, software architecture, EMV, contactless, magnetic stripe, PCI-DSS, Global Platform, transaction authorization and clearing processing advantageous.
• Gets the job done.
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869