Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Missouri
Salary: 65 hr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Title: Sr. Engineer, Software Engineer (Specialty)
Location: Winghaven (5555) St Louis
Duration: 12 Months
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Architect and provide technical leadership for major new initiatives targeting authentication.
• Analyze and design authentication strategy, roadmaps and solution architectures for new and existing business opportunities.
• Hands on Software Development experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies.
• Provide technical leadership, and mentor other technical resources.
• Work closely with other ESS architects, developers, analysts, and project managers as well as business partners / product managers and other MasterCard technology teams.
• Provide technical oversight of day to day software development including code reviews, performance testing adhering to highest quality of applications.
• Provide technical leadership and support to our business partners specific to emerging authentication technologies and standards.
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems.
J2EE Web Application and Web Services development with J Boss.
Advanced knowledge in Web Services.
Expert knowledge of Hibernate & Spring.
Experience with a variety of architectural patterns including high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications.
Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system.
Experience specifying hardware/software requirements, and estimating complex IT efforts with high confidence factor.
Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction.
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these secondary skills:
o Oracle & PL/SQL
o Solaris/UNIX & Red Hat Linux.
o Angular JS and other front end development experience.
o Fusion Tools including Crucible, & Bamboo / Jenkins.
o Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities
o Subversion/GIT Source Control
Job Code: R-8828-1
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869