Location: St Louis, MO
Close Date: 3 years
Meriden, CT 06450, Atlanta, GA 30319, bill rate 60.76
Middletown, NJ 07748, bill rate 64.68
The Product Development Manager is responsible for managing development of creative innovative new emerging products or technologies; leading the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
• Manages all product development activities including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
• Communicates product requirements and provides subject matter expertise to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
• Management of several cross-functional teams including Marketing, Engineering PMO, QE, Architecture and vendor teams.
• Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
• Create and manage a status dashboard which provides on-going view into the health of the project.
• Troubleshooting of complex issues & finding creative & innovative solutions to problems and tracking through to resolution.
• Assignments may include development of new emerging products, enhancements, and major re-engineering design modifications of existing products.
• Analysis problem solving: Solves unique problems through evaluative judgment/precedent. Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues. Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives. Recognizes/pursues alternative methods.
• Independence guided by department goals/objectives. Exercises latitude in determining objectives/approaches to projects. Leads small to medium sized project and technical breadth.
• Contribution to company technology: Key contributor on complex projects/initiatives. Impacts current and future business opportunities through application of specialized technical/ industry knowledge. Develops methods/techniques based on strategic project objectives.
• Communication: Mentors and provides technical guidance and explains advanced concepts to others in work area. Coordinates across multiple departments. Promotes active listening and open communication.
• Product management experience as relates to native client application development.
• Product Management Experiences as relates to Identity and Access Management Security Systems features and functions
• Product management experience as relates to ecommerce applications.
• Familiarity with Agile EPIC and User story format for product feature build out.
• Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
• Agile approaches - Agile techniques
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
• Communication Skills - both oral and written
• Defect management
• Defect triage and resolution
• Experience with OEM on hardware specific features or defects
• Mobile application delivery (small & large scale)
• Mobile OS platforms
• Presentation skills
• Product management wireless
• Requirements identification
• Technical Project Management
• Test case development
• Vendor Management
• Wireframe and data flow development
Job Code: 31793
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869