Security Analyst - CyberArk -Business Solutions Architect
Location: St Louis, MO
Status: Contract to Hire
Close Date: Contract to Hire
Initial duration 6 months, listed as contract to hire
Senior Security Engineer
• Manage, Maintain and protect the IT infrastructure from various external IT threats and attacks.
• Identity and Access Management tasks
• Help develop, Implement, and maintain RBAC
• Configuring the connectivity for AWS, Azure, O365 cloud network.
• Implement, manage and maintain the user privilege accounts using CyberArk Identity management solution.
• Manage and administration of CyberArk Vault servers.
• Configuration of 2 node and failover clusters
• Upgraded the CyberArk CPM, PSM, PVWA, Vault servers to new version.
• Deployed Radius 2 factor authentication for CyberArk PVWA
• Creating various CyberArk policies for effectively automating the password change process.
• Configure the CyberArk AIM provider application for WebLogic servers
Required Skills (Must Have):
• 5 years or more in identity and access management strategies
• 3 or more years of managing a role based access and birth right access program
• The ability to strategically plan for large scale enterprise implementation
• Change management Skills
• Advanced PowerPoint skill sets
• RSA G & L experience
• CyberArk experience
Job Code: 32376
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869