Project/Program Manager - Prosci
Close Date: 12 Months
Category: Program/Project Management
October 12, 2017 at 4 PM CT
Project Deliverables and Key Responsibilities
The Organizational Change Manager will be responsible for developing and executing on the following deliverables and activities:
• Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired program outcomes, while maintaining the integrity of county processes and technology.
• Conduct stakeholder analysis, organizational and business readiness assessments, evaluate and present findings with actions plan in a logical and easy-to-understand format.
• Perform a detailed change impact assessment to identify how the Project will impact people, process and technology of both internal and external County stakeholders.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including leadership alignment and sponsorship engagement, communication and stakeholder management, role mapping and training deployment, and behavioral measurement as a subset of the program/project sustainment model.
• Be an active and visible coach and mentor to project sponsors and leadership, and have the ability to influence without authority.
• Identify and onboard change agents. Facilitate sessions to support engagement and development, helping to build internal change competency and aptitude within the County.
• Identify approach and delivery of super user/end user education and training activities to ensure proficiency at go-live and minimize impact to business operations.
• Develop training curriculum and content as needed.
• Create a model for reinforcement that will drive accountability, and recognize and celebrate program wins. Develop the necessary processes and systems to track user adoption.
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan to support a successful implementation.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities.
Project Milestones and Schedule
• Anticipated Project Start Date: October 17, 2017
• Anticipated End Date: October 15, 2018
Job Code: 292
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869