Location: St Louis, MO
Status: Contract to Hire
Close Date: 8-12 months and possible Hire
up to $80/hr
Overview: An individual contributor who is responsible for moderately complex User Interface projects. Applies knowledge in HCI (Human Computer Interaction), UX (User Experience) and cognitive psychology to the creation of user-centered application design across multiple platforms and devices. Conducts analyses of user behavior and interaction and identifies enhancements that will lead to better performance. Works with multiple product teams and other business partners, business analysts, application developers and creative designers. Bonus if also able to complete visual design.
High Level Responsibilities
• Translate product/market needs into user-optimized application designs
• Assessment and direction of technology to meet system user requirements
• Defines the technical platform and conveys vision through use of wireframes, storyboards, etc.
• Works as part of a system-wide, cross-functional team
• Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies to best fit business and project needs.
• Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group. May act as a "lead" or first-level supervisor
Reports to: Reports to Director, Product Management.
Experience/Competencies: Design expertise. Computer skills. Ability to work as part of a team. Leadership skills. Typically has 4-6 years.
Design skills highly desired.
Though we do NOT have the budget at this time to commit to a full-time hire, if we did, we would anticipate a conversion salary of $95-110K.
Job Code: 001116
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869