Cyber-Security Position - St Louis
Location: St Louis - Downtown
Salary: 70 Hr
Close Date: 6 months +
12/4/17 – 5/4/18 with probable extension
1901 Chouteau, St Louis, MO 63103
• Responsible for overseeing and carrying out the corporate cybersecurity risk management program and strategy.
• Will be required to interact with business lines to develop, maintain, and support cybersecurity risk metrics and conduct periodic cybersecurity controls assessments.
• This position is an advanced role, requiring 5+ years of cybersecurity and 3+ years implementing or managing cybersecurity/ enterprise risk management in a cyber space.
• Strong experience (5+ years) working in a cybersecurity discipline
• Strong experience (3+ years) implementing or managing cybersecurity and/or enterprise risk management practices
• In-depth knowledge of NIST 800-53, the NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, and the CIS Critical Controls
• Broad understanding of the NERC CIP standards and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
• Broad knowledge of cybersecurity fundamentals
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience implementing or maintaining a GRC product a plus
• Experience developing or maintaining process flows a plus
• Understanding of Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Control System (ICS) security a plus
Job Code: CyberSecurity STLUE
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869