Java Developer 9220
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 months +
Key stand outs on resume:
1) Strong Internal and External communicator
2) Identity and access Management –IAM – big bonus
3) Federation experience/protocols
Vacation Planned: Nothing planned
Interviews- Week of the December 11th
Responsible for the analysis, design, and delivery of authentication and authorization solutions. Define requirements for new applications adhering to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
Participate in active discussions with various parties to plan and design authentication solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with standards, processes and best practices.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years Java development experience
• Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Product suite required - TDS/TAM/TFIM/ISAM
• Familiarity with UNIX operating systems required
• XML, HTTP, SOAP, JSP, EJB
• WebSphere preferred
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
• Agile experience preferred
• Knowledge of Information Security standards and principals preferred
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Code: 9220
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869