Technical Business Analyst 205040
Company: CompuScienceIT - St Louis
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: up to 58 Hr
Close Date: 1/2/20
The Business Consultant position reports to the Supervisor of Process and QA and consists of the following essential job functions:
• Facilitate process review meetings with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather requirements and document business processes
• Distil complex business issues down to manageable and actionable items
• Coordinate efforts with Information Technology (IT) departments, System Integrators, and other affected departments to produce results that satisfy business requirements
• Apply communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the project management process, ensuring that the project deliverables are provided on time and according to specifications
• Develop wireframes and prototypes based on Functional Requirements and stakeholder collaboration
• Develop user stories/use cases
• Develop and execute test scripts, plans and procedures
• Maintain RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix)
• Four or more years of Business Analyst experience is required. Seven or more years of experience working with the System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology) as either a Business Analyst or QA Tester preferred. Experience in a functional process oriented field preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related degree in Engineering, Business, Computer or Science is required.
• Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Visio, Excel, Word required.
• Experience with test management tools such as QTest or Test Rail preferred.
• Experience with requirements management tools such as Blueprint, JIRA, Confluence preferred.
• Experience with Blueprint or Blueprint Storyteller Software required (www.blueprintsys.com)
• Strong Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation skills
• Solution Assessment and Validation (process maps/process modeling)
• Strong team building interpersonal skills
• Experience with System Development Lifecycle, Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology
• Experience writing functional and technical requirements
• SQL and relational database experience preferred
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
• Experience with Maximo or Click Software a plus
• Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence experience a plus
Job Code: 205040
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869