Front-End Lead Developer 1133
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
These programs are designed to incent and motivate both direct sales personnel and channel partners for Fortune 500 and other Global companies across a broad array of industries. The Channel/Sales Incentive Solutions team within MMS is looking for technology solution professionals to support this growth.
The programs are supported with a new, flexible technology foundation, using modern development tools and techniques. These techniques employ user-centered design; agile development methodologies; modern, mobile-responsive, front-end development tools, industry leading integration and rules engines, and re-usable API services, on an evolving uniform data model that supports the motivation business.
Currently, our constantly evolving development environment consists of the following:
* Back-end: Java, SQL, Spring, REST, Git, Maven
This position is part of a dynamic software development team working on very visible projects with a team of well-educated and extremely professional technologists. This person will work closely with business stakeholders, Java architects, and other teams across Maritz.
We are looking for lead front-end developer to apply their expertise in browser-based app development and expansive knowledge of coding best practices to deliver high quality, user-friendly products using best practices for user experiences. We are in the process of establishing best practices for web component-based solutions and need a lead developer who can help with this effort, as well as transfer that knowledge to a small team of developers. The lead developer will be responsible for their team’s code quality and will work in a hands-on role with their developers and maintain a high level of collaboration through code reviews, showcases, one-on-one meetings and pair programming.
* Provide code development and developer testing for mobile responsive web sites * Provide hands-on, problem solving for client project teams * Interact with project team members during software development to maintain usability, site functionality, and implementation of best practices * Lead a small team (2-4 UI developers) utilizing agile techniques * Mentors and coaches lower level developers * Contribute to architectural decisions * Promote a healthy dev/organizational culture * Display passion for continual learning * Demonstrate emotional maturity/intelligence
Required Software / Technical Skills:
* Familiarity with web components and relevant design patterns
* Familiarity with different application build and dependency management systems (Angular CLI,Grunt/Gulp, Bower, Yarn, NPM)
* Familiarity with different software testing practices (unit tests, functional tests, automated browser testing, regression testing); Need resources with strong unit testing regime experience
* Jira/Atlassian product family, or like products for managing user features and stories, scope management, project management
* Experience using versioning software/repositories, preferably Git
* Familiarity with ES6 or TypeScript
Job Code: 1133
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869