Full Stack Developer with Angular JS skills 1111
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract and Contract to Perm
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 6 months +to Hire
6 Months to Perm -85K on conversion -
Working with marketing, human resources, and sales and channel marketing executives to provide consumer loyalty, channel loyalty, employee engagement and sales incentive solutions to Fortune 100 companies. Our teams help clients achieve business results by designing and delivering programs that engage and motivate people, are simple to use and manage, and make people feel special.
• Program design and execution
• Advanced technology
• Creative communications
• Analytics and reporting
• Fulfillment services
• Collaborate with small, diverse teams to identify design opportunities, brainstorm, and sketch designs for software.
• Interpret visual design mockups in order to develop software ranging from lightweight clickable prototypes to production-ready applications.
• Participate in research trips and user interviews, to inform and inspire the design process.
• Debrief and discuss user feedback with the design team, in order to synthesize research into meaningful design iterations.
• Continually learn and apply user interface patterns, development tools and frameworks.
• Work with a diverse set of stakeholders (coworkers, clients and mentors) to communicate complex concepts and complete projects.
• Share techniques and approaches with other developers from the software discipline to interaction design, and beyond.
Required Technical Skills - MUST HAVE:
* 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE including Spring, Hibernate, Junit
* 3+ years in SQL Server including table design, writing stored procedures, functions, indexing, performance tuning, etc.
* Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
* Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
* Experience in creating exciting experiences on mobile devices that conform to W3C standards
* Some familiarity with ANGULARJS, Node, Bootstrap
Education Level: * Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years in IT field
Conversion salary around $85K.
Job Code: 001111
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869