Digital Experience Project Manager
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Contract and Contract to Perm
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 1/8/18 – 4/13/18 right to hire
1/8/18 – 4/13/18 right to hire
Austin, TX 78758
As a Producer in the Digital Experience (DX) team, you will partner with the DX Sr. Producer on a day to day basis to ensure that all requests for digital content and designs are triaged, analyzed, delegated and executed. Additionally, you will play a central role to process improvements to the planning workflows and contribute to the execution of the DX strategic roadmap.
• Create and execute advanced planning models for the Digital Experience Team’s Content, Design, Research, and Accessibility disciplines.
• Lead large scale cross functional initiatives to drive planning and execution of Digital Experience strategic goals.
• Make or assist in making oral or written presentations to management.
• Analyze current production process flow models and make formal recommends for improvements.
• Bachelors or Masters degree, four to six years consulting experience preferred. Two years in project management.
• At least 2-3 years of experience with user centered design processes, teams and planning is required.
• At least 1-2 years of experience with Scrum and/or Kanban, and running ceremonies to facilitate Agile teams.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel modeling skills required.
• Proficiency with Atlassian Suite including Jira, Confluence, HipChat preferred.
• Demonstrate the following characteristics:
o Driven, compassionate, and curious.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o Strong business aptitude and excellent analytical skills.
• Availability to work 40 hours a week.
• Will handle the intake of new work
• Access priority of work with leadership
• Organize the work
• Schedule kick off meetings and manage the meetings
Job Code: 33030 12/14/17
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869