Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 months +
Length: 12 months
Extension/Conversion: Yes, both
Reason for Hire: Organic growth
How Soon Needed: 2/5/18
CALL NOTES FOR 9310 C#/.NET DEVELOPER
Working on a B2B payment system-adding functionality from organic growth Platform is built in MS Azure-would like to see experience in this ; if not Azure, would consider AWS (Amazon Web Services) Looking for deep experience in a .net platform; strong C# and Powershell scripting experience; Cloud experience Pluses; highly transactional experience, LogicApp in Azure Very collaborative position-needs to be able to work with multiple teams and product owners
Daily Schedule(Hours): 8am-5pm(may be needs to flex to meet needs with different geographies)
Rounds of Interviews: 1st round phone(technical), 2nd round f2f(managerial)…open to skype video for non-local
Years of Experience Needed: 3-5+
Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms
Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment
Overview In this position, you will be responsible for developing new IT Systems for Business to Business Payments.
This role will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the system enhancements, vendor integrations, and new system features.
B2B is a strategic growth area and this role will offer broad exposure and high visibility across the organization. Ideal candidates will answer yes to all of the following questions:
• Are you experienced in building cutting-edge software in the cloud?
• Are you passionate about building technology to deliver quality solutions providing superior customer experience?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn new skills and applications quickly?
• Own the end to end delivery of key features and functions for major system enhancements
• Design and develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget
• Perform functional and performance testing of solutions
• Ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system
• Participate in architectural decisions and product roadmapping
• Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or like-type discipline
• Proven track record for designing and delivering global, enterprise solutions with scale and resiliency
• Deep and broad knowledge of .net platforms, C# and Powershell languages
• Deep knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure principals and Cloud Application Management
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment
Job Code: 9310
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869