Java/Python/Hadoop/Big data 32219
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30005
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12
• Will provide rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of vertical market.
• Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics solutions.
• Interacts with data scientists and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented.
• Provide rich insight into consumer behaviors, preferences and experiences in order to improve the customer experience across a broad range of vertical market.
• MS degree or PhD degree (DESIRED) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or area of study related to data sciences and data mining
• Java programming
• Python programming
• Version Control
• Data Structure
• Application - software development and design
• Collaborative personality - engage in interactive discussions
• Bachelor Degree
• Build Big Data solutions using Hadoop and or NoSQL technology
• Develop complex MapReduce programs with structured or unstructured data
• Load data to Hive
• Load data to Hadoop environments using MapReduce - Sqoop - Flume
• Translate data needs into Big Data solutions
• Columnar DB solutions Vertica - Cassandra - Greenplum for Data Management
• Hortonworks Hadoop distribution components and custom packages
• PIG scripting to manage data
• IT Support
• Project Management
Job Code: 32219
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869