Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineers - RSA G & L
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract C2C
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 months +
1 year duration with probable extension – these are contract only,
Looking for RSA G & L experience or any of the previous names that this product used to be: RSA G&L (Governance and Lifecycle) – Aveksa, IMG (Identity Management Governance), L&G (Lifecycle and Governance), VIA – all are past names of this software.
Development work moving all ESI applications into the Identity and Access Management system.
Developing processes and process automation.
• Provide technology leadership and delivery accountability for solutions for multiple concurrent projects within scope for Identity Management and the IDW toolsets (RSA G&L)
• RSA G&L capability configuration and development based on requirements/team priority
• Function as a team leader with accountability, setting direction to mature the technology associated with the team. Key aspect of this is “tech debt” removal when possible. Identify and implement process enhancement opportunities associated with supporting the application area. Recommend actions to increase customer and vendor partner knowledge on team.
• Serve as SME for components of the team. Support activities of senior team members and architects to transfer knowledge and set direction for new technology components in the customer environment.
• Provide technical guidance to projects for components of a technology suite. Lead efforts to develop standard practices, components, guidelines for use of complex technology components.
• Participate in resolving urgent and high production incidents. Participate in actions to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
• Requires direct interaction with IT vendor partners, business clients, and other internal partners. Must be able to maintain professional and collaborative working relationships with all. Solves complex problems, takes new perspective using existing solutions.
• Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Frequently inter-organizational and vendor partner contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
Job Code: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineers - RSA G & L
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869