Java Architect 9401
Location: St Louis
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 months +
Job Description: Major Accountabilities:
Candidate will be responsible for planning, architecting, designing, deploying, and upgrading robust, highly-available, and high-throughput Risk/Fraud management systems and products. Position requires extensive integration of Risk/Fraud systems and products with several back-end debit processing applications and components. Troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate product defects and performance bottlenecks. Evaluate requests to determine technical feasibility, develop technical alternatives and recommend optional technical solutions. Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to staff. Collaborate with Business Owners on new projects and identify the applicability of new technologies or hosting services to Risk products. Communicate the business value of technology with customers and business partners.
• Responsible for implementing the technical architecture of hosted Risk/Fraud applications
• Responsible for design and integration of Risk/Fraud components with several existing processing components.
• Responsible for participating in new product or project proposal efforts, providing work estimates, and following through on deliverables.
• Responsible for documenting all aspects of the technical architecture according to defined standards.
• Work as part of a team to develop and deliver Risk/Fraud solutions.
• Install, configure, administer, upgrade and monitor Risk/Fraud products.
• Test commercial products and custom code modules.
• Troubleshoot production issues and work with product vendors to resolve issues.
• Responsible for evaluating new Risk/Fraud management technologies and hosted services for technical fit with technology standards • Mentor junior developers and supervise implementation of designed solution.
Additionally, the candidate shall possess the following:
• Proven technical innovation that drives value to the business.
• Excellent communications skills - written and verbal - including the ability to not only author clear and thorough documentation, but also present it to internal and external parties.
• Provide assistance with maintenance and production issues.
• Facilitate release-related activities including release estimates, design reviews and code reviews.
• Demonstrated strengths in leadership, communication, and task/time management.
• Experience in the debit or credit card industry • Experience in banking/financial industry • Experience with mainframe applications • Understanding of the IBM Tivoli product suite • Experience with BPM products
Job Code: 9401
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869