Java Developer 253759
Location: St Louis
Status: Contract - US Citizen Green Card
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 months +
Contract Type Contract Only
Estimated Length of Contract Period 12 months
Agency Bill Rate Range Market Rate
The TTS develops and supports applications ranging from off-the-shelf cash management packages to enterprise-level custom accounting systems. The TTS is seeking a Contract Senior Java Web Developer to design, test, and implement Java-based web applications using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. Designs and develops complex business components in Java deploying to Java EE Application Servers.
• Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
• Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
• Develop and unit test complex application web components.
• Develop complex application business logic using Java. Design and code, and integrate application business layer with external application components.
• Create or update system documentation.
• Create a System Test Plan / Scenarios for any sized project.
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
• 5+ years of experience designing, testing, and implementing Java-based web applications
• Expert on Java EE technologies (specifically Facelets, JSP/JSF, JDBC, JPA 2.x, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-WS, Java EE filters, JEE design patterns) is required
• Experience with Angular is desired
• Experience with Spring Related Frameworks is required, Spring Web Flow is desired
• Experience with Apache CXF Web Services is required
• Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware, WebLogic (12c), & web services, and Oracle RDBMS is required
• Experience with issues tracking tools is required, experience with JIRA is desired
• Experience with Hibernate is required
• Must be familiar with implementing standard best practices (e.g. secure programming, Java patterns, and Test Driven Development)
• Will work with SBU material and follow proper protection standards
• Candidates with less experience may be considered at a lower pay grade and/or salary
• Travel (5%)
Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Job Code: 253759
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869