QA Automation Analyst
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Edward Jones – 15 openings - QA Automation Analyst
QA Automation Analyst
IS Quality Assurance (QA) is responsible for supporting the high-quality delivery of systems that enable our 17,000 branch offices to deeply serve our clients. QA partners with associates across the firm at various levels to define testing strategies and comprehensive test plans as well as manage the execution of those plans, including the defect cycle.
We're looking for an innovative test engineer experienced in developing automation solutions to join our Quality Assurance Organization. Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to be successful with test automation. Ideal candidate wants to help enhance a test automation practice and make a difference utilizing a variety of tools and best practices to drive test automation.
• Creating, documenting, maintaining and executing scalable, high performance automated test coverage solutions using SoapUI (Groovy), Selenium (Java), and Tricentis Tosca.
• Collaboration with team members to analyze project requirements with the goal of increasing automated testability and decreasing risk.
• Manage execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework and software delivery pipeline.
• Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team needs and testing processes.
• Investigate, reproduce, log and escalate reported defects
• Interact with the business and development teams to understand the testing needs to define and manage the test automation process
• Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
• Focused on maximizing the ROI of test automation.
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
• Require minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• 3+ years of extensive experience building effective test automation solutions with Selenium utilizing JAVA and utilizing Selenium Grid
• 3+ years of extensive experience building effective API test automation solutions with SoapUI utilizing Groovy.
• Must have a strong understanding of the following QA Methodologies:
o Automation and Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
o Risk Based Testing
o Shift-Left Approach
• Experience with the following Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Kanban and Scrum
• Experience utilizing the following technologies:
o GitHub, Jenkins, JIRA, JSON, iBatis, SQL queries, EJB, RestfulWebServices, MDBs, JMS Topics, JMS Queues, Apache CXF, Log4j/Logback, JUnit, Maven, Eclipse 3.0/4.0, Linux, Mockito, defect tracking through ALM.
• iOS and Android native app experience and automation background utilizing Appium is preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
• Must have aptitude and eagerness to learn new technologies and a wide range of business processes and product functions.
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869