Technical Business Analyst
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract to Direct
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: Contract to Direct
• Facilitate process review meetings with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather requirements and document business processes. Distil complex business issues down to manageable and actionable items.
• Coordinate efforts with Ameren Digital departments, System Integrators, and other affected departments to produce results that satisfy business requirements.
• Apply communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the project management process, ensuring that the project deliverables are provided on time and according to specifications.
• Develop user stories/use cases.
• Develop and execute test scripts, plans and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
Previous successful application implementations
• Three or more years of Business Analyst experience is required.
• Five or more years of experience working with the System Development Life Cycle (Waterfall, Iterative or Agile methodology) as either a Business Analyst, Developer or QA Tester preferred.
• Experience with Contact Center or Customer Experience applications preferred.
• Strong Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Documentation skills required.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related degree in Engineering, Business, Computer or Science is required.
• SQL and relational database experience a plus. Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence experience a plus
Job Code: 206959
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869