Java Developer Sr 16650
Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract to Direct
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
- Must be "very" strong in Java (REST, API, Kafka - are nice to
- Leadership skills would be nice
- Will allow Subcontractors to be submitted, but sub-agencies have to agree with the RTH process
- Will accept non-local candidates willing to relocate
Additional Info from HM:
- I would prefer Right-to-Hire, although it is not a requirement. We don’t
really have any positions open, but if we find a rock star that could change
over time and would like to have the right to hire at some point in the future.
- Can take on Sponsorships
- At least 3 years of experience (but should have lots of understanding of the role since it is a Lead role)
- Would almost prefer to see 5 years of experience since it is a Lead role, but will look at 3 yrs and review
- Onsite in STL
- Interview Process: initial 30 minute interview on phone. At least one more
interview 90 minutes preferred in person, but will do via Skype, if necessary
- FILTERED TEST: (not required up front to be considered, but will have to take it for the position) I can review the resume to determine whether we want them to complete this. If we are really impressed with someone, I do not want to delay and risk losing them. But most will be asked to complete this via an interview after I have reviewed.
- The number one criteria is Java engineering experience.
- We want Java engineers that really passionate about Java and take the time to understand why they do things a certain way.
- After a deep understanding of Java, we are looking for RESTful Web Services, SpringBoot, Kafka, and automation skills (such as Jenkins and Cucumber).
Job Code: 16650
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869