Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract GC/US Citizen
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Role : Project Manager
Location : O’Fallon, MO
Opportunity : Contract ( GC / Citizens)
Duration : 8 Months
Scope of the project:
The Cross Functional PM assumes all responsibilities of a traditional project manager with primary involvement in efforts that impact Cross-functional project teams. This basically refers to the practice of assembling project teams using members of the organization from different functions. Cross-functional project teams have several key benefits related not only to knowledge management but also to innovation.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Drives large scale and/or cross-functional projects while meeting goals as efficiently as possible by using key insights and lessons from previous projects’ successes and failures.
· Works across a number of impacted teams necessary to implement in coordination to be successful.
· Executive leadership and peer level communications, including status updates, risk/impact assessment, and identified work streams.
· Responsible for cross team knowledge and ensure policy/process adoption to improve customer journey.
· Drives the timely completion of projects with an in-depth understanding of project implementation and an ability to anticipate potential trouble-spots and financial impact of delays.
· Engages others at client in identifying future project needs and in finding key impactful areas for improvement while maintaining a safe balance of risks and rewards.
· Ensuring effective Quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and industry standards.
· Managing communications with all stakeholders.
· Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
· Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to then program director.
Required Skills :
· Proven experience as a project manager or experience leading complex projects.
· Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methods.
· Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework methodologies and Rally tool.
· Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
· Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs.
· Experience facilitating Agile Release Trains and managing Scrum teams is desirable.
· Sound business case development and approvals skills.
· Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program.
· Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
Job Code: TM
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869