Project Lead Software Engineer Robotic Processing Automation
Company: NextGen Information Systems
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: 70 - 90 Hr.
Close Date: 12 Months +
The Project Lead Application Software Engineer will be part of our core Automation Team responsible for leading Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) design, development, and solution implementations.
Location: St. Louis, MO (Creve Coeur)
Position: Contract to Hire
· You will be a development lead/co-lead on a Scrum development team(s).
· You will lead and mentor other developers and resources on the Scrum development team.
· You will design, develop, and implement RPA solutions to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
· You will help develop end to end project plans, define specific development tasks, task dependencies, and time estimates to complete work in close alignment with our partners.
· You will be involved in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges.
· You will analyze current business processes in scope for automation and robotics.
What we expect from you:
· Experience as a development lead in an Agile Scrum environment.
· Entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated personality with a strong ambition to drive change.
· Passion for digitalization and technological progress.
· Hands-on experience in a .NET/C# development environment.
· Hands-on experience in designing\implementing\maintaining 3rd Party RPA Platforms such as Pega Robotics/Open Span, UI Path, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere.
· Hands-on experience with Business Process Management tools such as Pega BPM/Case Management.
· Hands-on experience in applying process assessments, improvement tools, and methodologies in transformation programs and/or line functions.
· Strong experience in functional and solution design specification.
· Strong team player, effective communicator, able to drive change
10+ yrs of General IT Experience
3-5+ yrs of Sr. IT Technical role
1+ yrs. using 3rd Party Automation Platforms like Pega Robotics, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related experience. Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field. Software development experience. Expert knowledge of Java Script, Lead experience, Training experience. Expert knowledge in Web development using HTML, XLM, XSL, XSLT, jQuery, CSS and AJAX. Expert level understanding of IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, and infrastructure).
License/Certification: ITIL Foundation preferred.
Job Code: 1169718
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869