Information Protection Senior Advisor
Company: Direct Client
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
The Information Protection Senior Advisor is responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of information technology security devices in a 24 X 7 X 365 environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with customers to resolve issues that vary from installation to complex system-level problems
• Able to scale a Veritas Data Insight deployment by partnering with storage and SharePoint teams by effectively communicating needs, processes and technology requirements for deployment with an eye for their perspectives.
• Deploy and Configure Veritas Data Insight on Storage devices throughout the environment
• Assist in the discovery of storage devices to ensure a holistic auditability of all of storage environment
• Maintain application health and the integrity of information of a Veritas Data Insight deployment
• Partner with Data Loss Prevention team to improve processes of remediating sensitive files at rest
• Review and develop DLP policies for “Data at Rest” focusing on PHI, PII, and HIPAA.
• Create detection policies based upon templates, regex, and Exact Data Matching.
• Provide information and guidance to secure data stored on network devices and other unstructured data repositories.
• Prior experience with the Administration of EMC Isilon, NetApp, EMC Celera, SharePoint, Hitachi NAS is preferred
• Investigate, diagnose, and analyze technically difficult and /or politically sensitive problems
• Conduct large scale benchmarks to measure the performance and scalability of our product features
• Measure and tune the performance of each release of our products
• Analyze performance and recommend changes to the engineering team
• Manage workload to ensure all customers issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution
• Document known issues, workaround, and general information to the project plan
• Feels comfortable presenting formally and informally information to senior management
• Excellent process, procedure and systems skills
• Well organized with an ability to prioritize appropriately
• Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment
• Quality assurance experience on products related to Data Governance
• Excellent knowledge of NAS storage technologies platform which includes EMC VNX , Isilon , Netapp & Hitachi.
• Experience in CIFS/NFS protocol auditing API capabilities from different storage vendors
• Excellent knowledge of CIFS, NFS protocols, file system.
• Sound knowledge of Veritas products which includes Data Insight, Veritas Netbackup, Enterprise Vault, Clearwell and Information map.
• Configure and monitor complex test environments that simulate enterprise level customer environments running Data Governance software applications
• Provide guidance and technical expertise during development and testing of applications
• Thorough knowledge and experience with backup systems and methodology for application support and recovery
• Minimum of 5 years in large-scale enterprise security information and event management, incident response, and cyber security incident management.
• Minimum of 5 years working with various Network Security in a large, mission-critical enterprise environment
• Strong understanding of web application design, function and Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
• Operational knowledge of systems, databases and network security engineering best practices.
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution
• Experience in using scripting languages automate tasks and manipulate data. Programming experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Job Code: 9797231
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869