Senior Director, Contracting & Network Development
Company: Direct Client St louis
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Direct - Full Time
Close Date: Direct
Position Purpose: Oversee the development and implementation of contracting activities in network development and enhancement.
• Work with Business Development and Providers to develop a strategy for developing new networks including plans to meet network access and unit cost objectives.
• Determine necessary resources to develop the network and assemble the appropriate team across all business functions. Complete development of a budget in alignment with network management and financial objectives.
• Support the new business launch in diverse markets while considering individual market circumstances, the provider community, budgeting constraints and available resources.
• Lead the network development specialists during the implementation and development stages.
• Monitor performance and develop & implement business solutions to address process and/or quality gaps. Communicate with senior management and other leaders regarding network strategy and planning.
• Complete negotiations with complex and major provider contracts as needed to support network objectives.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field. 7+ years of related contracting and/or equivalent healthcare experience. Experience establishing new markets including the development of the strategy and oversight of the implementation. Strong communication skills dealing with multiple levels within the organization and with the provider community. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
Job Code: 1162749
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869