Java - Full Stack Fed
Company: Direct Client St Louis
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
The Contractor - Java Web Developer (Full Stack) designs, tests, and implements Java-based web applications using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks. Under the guidance of a Lead Java Developer and Application Architect, supports the design and develops complex business components in Java deploying to Java EE Application Servers. Provide technical support for production incidents, as well as system operations and maintenance support during system and application testing functions.
• Translate application use cases, user stories, and UI specifications into dynamic web applications.
• Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
• Develop and unit test complex application web components.
• Develop complex application business logic using Java. Design and code, and integrate application business layer with external application components.
• Create or update system documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
• 3+ years of experience designing, testing, and implementing Java-based web applications
• Experience working / developing in the UNIX Operating System
• Experience with Java and Java EE technologies
• Experience with Ansible or other automated deploy tools preferred
• Experience with Hibernate and Spring
• Experience with Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, SpringMVC, Spring Data preferred
• Experience with SOAP or REST services preferred
• Experience with WebLogic and/or WebSphere preferred
• Experience with Oracle RDBMS or other relational databases
• Experience with issue tracking tools such as JIRA preferred
• Must be familiar with implementing standard best practices (e.g. secure programming, Java patterns, and Test Driven Development)
• Will work with sensitive material and follow proper protection standards
• Travel (5%)
• Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Job Code: 16598
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869