Technical Project Manager - ETL Data Processing
Company: Direct Client - Federal
Location: Montpelier, VT
Salary: Contract - Market
Close Date: 6 Months +
Technical PM/ETL-Data Processing
For this particular request, knowledge requirements include:
• Expert ability to design systems/networks/applications.
• High-level understanding of Project Management methodologies, including agile.
• Ability to evaluate programs in terms of technical infrastructure, future demands, and technical staff.
• Ability to evaluate cost effectiveness as part of technical solutions.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications and documentation in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to act in a mentor capacity to other technical staff.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
For this particular request, Functional requirements include:
• Support desired project and program outcomes through analysis, design, development, and implementation of systems, data integration and automation work. Examples of this work include, but are not limited to:
o Translate conceptual user requirements into clear, detailed functional and technical requirements. Work with project team members and vendor to create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts, as needed, to fully document requirements.
o Design, development, and instantiation of normalized, intermediary data environment based on recognized data standards and structures;
o Design, development, and implementation of ETLs to populate this environment;
o Design and development of related procedural code to facilitate required processing of data inputs;
o Design and development of queries and reports to prepare data sets for required integration in other related systems;
o Design and development of automation procedures to streamline developed processes
o Work with process performers to develop, document/model current and future state workflow process.
For this particular request, Non-Functional requirements include:
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborate with management to develop, document, and implement system strategies and standards.
• Provide oversight and guidance to ADS staff working as part of the project.
• Remain aware of current ADS security policies and ensure security best practices are incorporated into the project design and execution.
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869