Company: CompuScienceIT, LLC
Location: St Louis, Mo
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
This "Software Engineering Advisor" role will be expected to design, develop, debug, document, and deploy web-based software products including data visualizations, dashboards, and other reports. These products will be hosted on our Strategic Analytics website, with its ReactJS-based front-end and Java Springboot/JPA-based service layer. In addition to generating its own code, this role is also expected to be engaged in recommending alterations and enhancements to improve quality of team products and processes.
- Work with Operations business partners and Strategic Analytics colleagues to evaluate complex user-requests/projects.
- Partner with subject matter experts to gain a working knowledge of legacy applications/code in need of migration.
- Work with Senior Software Development Engineers/Architects to deliver products aligned with recommended architectural/design patterns.
- Test product performance, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot errors.
- Help to solidify objectives and functional requirements for new or enhanced application capabilities.
- Help to determine/estimate feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system.
- Prepare project documentation when needed.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- 3+ years of work experience in programming / software development.
- Proficient in ReactJS.
- Some background in Java.
- Experience with creating API endpoints.
- Familiar with writing queries in SQL.
- College degree in Information Systems or related field strongly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Pharmacy Benefit Management and/or the Health Care Industry a plus.
- Committed to delivering high-quality software solutions.
Job Code: 9839013
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869