RPA /Pega Robotics Architect
Company: St louis Direct Client
Location: St Louis, Mo
Status: Contract to Hire
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: Contract to Direct
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Architect will be part of our core RPA Team responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying/implementing automation solutions.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Position: Fulltime/Direct, Contract to hire an option
• You will design, develop, and implement RPA solutions strategy to streamline processes and maximize efficiency.
• You will analyze current business processes in scope for automation and robotics.
• You will participate actively in business process development activities to research and identify opportunities for automation.
• You will develop end to end project plans, define specific development tasks, task dependencies, and time estimates to complete work in close alignment with our partners.
• You will be involved in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges.
• You will oversee user requirement specifications, quality assurance test documentation and compliant documents as required.
What we expect from you:
• Hands-on experience in applying process assessments, improvement tools, and methodologies in transformation programs and/or line functions.
• Entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated personality with a strong ambition to drive change.
• Passion for digitalization and technological progress.
• Hands-on experience in designing\implementing\maintaining 3rd Party RPA Platforms
• Strong experience in functional and solution design specification.
• Strong team player, effective communicator, able to drive change.
10+ yrs of General IT Experience
3-5+ yrs of Sr. IT Technical role
3+ yrs. using 3rd Party Automation Platforms like Pega Robotics, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.
Website: http://cell 636-484-6869 Desk 636-681-1818
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869