Genesys IVR Developer
Location: New York City
Salary: Market Sr
Close Date: 12 Months +
Job Title: Genesys IVR Developer
Location: NYC, NY
• 8+ years of intensive experience in call center applications specifically CTI, IVR, call routing and integration with dialer systems
• Must have Call Center experience and understand overall Call Center concepts
• Strong experience in Genesys Voice portal (GVP), Genesys Framework, Genesys SIP Server, Genesys Stream Manager, and Genesys Agent Desktop (GAD).
• 4 Strong experience on analysis of SIP messages and T-lib events. Expertise in Genesys clients likes CME, SCI, GA, OCM and IRD.
• Expertise in Trouble shooting the issues by analyzing the Logs.
• Experience with installation and configuration of various Genesys framework components.
• Have in-depth knowledge and working experience in Voice networks and the various elements (switching, signaling, intelligence network, messaging, directory, notification, etc.).
• Strong experience in TDM/VoIP routing protocols call processing (SS7, ISDN, SIP).
• Exposure to Call Routing/Strategy Capabilities, CTI, and T-Server operations.
• Experience with implementing complex solutions involving Web Services, SOA, VXML and Voice Objects.
• Working knowledge of Avaya CMS for trunk group reporting, vectors for call delivery and integration with Genesys.
• Experience with Nuance speech engines (ASR/TTS) and tools with an emphasis on Nuance
• Able to be an active participant in design and communicate design approach
• Should possess current Genesys certifications.
• Certified System Consultant for Genesys SIP Server, Certified System Consultant for Genesys Voice Platform 8.1.
Job Code: Genesys
Jim Jennings 636-484-6869